This role reports to the General Manager and works closely with the entire Senior Management Team as well as the Development Committee which consists of members with specific industry expertise. You will lead and manage the Club's strategic capital construction projects from conceptual design to completion, and also provide leadership and direction to out in-house and the outsourced technical and professional staff in carrying out the facilities and maintenance management functions of the Club, specifically as:Capital Planning and Construction Project Management
Facilities and Maintenance Management
- Manage all aspects of the Club's strategic and long term planning and work with Development Committee closely to define project needs and assist with refining scope for future construction and development of project budgets and funding strategies;
- Provide project management and contract administration responsibilities for the Club's major and strategic construction and capital improvement projects;
- Acts as the Club's representative and primary point of contact for assigned projects and communicate information about those projects to appropriate Stakeholders;
- Perform as a lead role in describing the various physical needs and functions for proposed new facilities, major maintenance and capital improvement projects.
- Act as the main liaison between the Club and the outsourced vendor property maintenance team and to ensure communication is effectively managed and coordinated between the Club and the outsourced vendor;
- Lead, administer and supervise the outsourced facilities operations and oversee and monitor all contract administration;
- In partnership with the outsourced vendor to plan and oversee the short term and long term tasks to ensure all minor and major equipment are well-maintained and being kept in good operation condition to achieve world-class facilities for our Members;
- To work closely with the General Manager and coordinates with Senior Managers to handle all maintenance, upgrading work and special task being assigned or instructed;
- Partnering with the outsourced vendor to prepare precise annual budget, participate in short term and long term operation and provide reasonable estimation for operational and capital expenses;
- To ensure operations run smoothly and effectively at all Club sites;
- Ensure all licenses are updated and compliant as required by the Government of HKSAR.
: Recognized professional degree in building related engineering, general building and/or architectureExperience
: At least 15 years' (post qualification) work experience with a proven track record of supervising and managing site construction works of high quality new building and/or renovation projectsProfessional qualification
:Professional training in Project Management and/or Construction ManagementKey Requirements
- Knowledgeable in local regulations and procedures of building, planning and land submissions;
- Estalish project budgets and cost controls and maintain timely management reporting of the progress of the various projects;
- Problem solver with superior leadership skills;
- Innovative and a proven team builder;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is required and Cantonese language skills considered a plus.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office