- Establish and implement short-term and long-term people strategies to drive business growth and results.
- Align business and HR strategy.
- Lead key HR processes including talent development, performance management, and compensation planning with support from the HR Centers of Excellence (COE).
- Manage talent acquisition, assessment, development, and retention.
- Drive organizational effectiveness and change initiatives.
- Create an environment of positive employee relations; balance business needs with employee needs, establish trust and credibility with employees and be seen as approachable and fair.
- Role model safety leadership.
- Analyze trends and metrics; develop solutions, programs and policies in partnership with HR COEs.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Identify learning and development needs in client base and identify/ recommend solutions as needed.
Desired Work Experience
- 7-10+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience supporting multiple facilities
- Experience leading remote teams
- Master's Degree preferred
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, talent acquisition, employee relations, diversity, talent management, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws
- Is a self-starter; identifies opportunities and offers solutions to problems
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Effectively develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues
- Demonstrated continuous improvement focus
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.