Director of QA (Quality Assurance
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108213
Location: USA, North Carolina, Raleigh
Sector: SMART Grid, Utilities
Salary: US$165000.00 - US$180000 per annum
Date posted: 19/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Director of QA (Quality Assurance)
* Developing test strategies and plans; executing those strategies and plans according to the schedules agreed with the product development program teams; and publishing test reports and results.
* Improve the productivity and quality of the QA team's output, using best known methods from the software industry, with a heavy focus on test automation.
*Review and coordinate all product development programs' Unified Quality Strategies for conformance with the vision. Measure the results.
* Own the Product Life Cycle Process, and upgrade it to become more agile and more solution-oriented.
* Develop a set of metrics that measure engineering productivity.
* BS and (preferably) MS in computer science and/or engineering.
* 15+ years of experience in software quality assurance, as a hands-on tester and manager in a product development environment, OR, 15+ years of experience in software development, as a developer and manager in a product development environment.
* Introducing innovative techniques to drive quality improvements from software development practices through and including end to end solution testing (devices, networks, Head End Systems, and API's.
* Expert agile project management skills; "scrum master" certification preferred.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.