Director - Property Development (Several Millions HKD per year)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH87147
Location: Hong Kong, Central
Sector: Planning, New Build Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 03/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a prestigious listed developer in Hong Kong with a brand which is reputable for its excellence in property development with a vibrant and attractive working culture, with exciting plans to rapidly expand their project portfolio in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for establishing and expanding the Property Development Department which will include various experienced professionals; valuation surveyors, financial analysts, development officers and business executives to carry out the following duties:
A) Property Development and Land Acquisition
* Conduct property and financial research, analysis through financial modeling on property and company portfolio performance to advise the Board of the decision making.
* Execute a series of acquisition assignments by conducing planning strategy.
* Monitoring and keep track of property market trend, transactions target prices and estimate the sales forecast.
* Manage and manipulate investment information & data on a timely basis and identify potential property business, Joint-Venture partners, and prospective clients.
* Provide developing & planning strategic plan for the executive board through data collection and financial analysis.
* Identify and develop potential government land acquisition opportunities including meeting with potential owners, partners, participating in relevant conference meeting, networking events.
B) Positioning and Business Planning Administration
* Coach and manage a team of subordinates in the whole department for executing full-spectrum land acquisition projects.
* Evaluate, identify and plan for the direction of land acquisition in acquiring suitable scale and types of land for projects development in accordance to company interests.
* Act as a member of the executive penal to formulate human resource strategies and plans to recruit high caliber candidates to expand the talent base of the company
* Coordinating and Supervising Sales & Marketing Department, Project Planning Department and directly report to Chairman.
* Degree holder or above in Surveying (General Practice), Real Estate, Finance, related disciplines.
* Chartered HKIS / RICS , CFA will be in advantageous.
* Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in property development performing full-spectrum of land acquisition and work as a managerial grade for 10 years in developers / consulting company.
* Familiar with laws, regulations, government liaison and property market in relation to property acquisitions in Hong Kong.
* Self-driven and highly motivated person with the vision to strike for excellence to help the company to grow faster.
* Good written and communication skills in English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client that continually promotes from within and offers the potential for strong career progression throughout the organisation.
In return, successful applicant will be offered a permanent position, a highly competitive salary package, 5 working days a week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance.
If you are interested, please send your updated resume to Elvis Lee on email@example.com for further discussion.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office