Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: BBBH96223
Location: England, South Yorkshire, Doncaster
Sector: Technical, Rail
Date Posted: 05/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Document Controller - HV substation commissioning
My client is in need of a Document Controller as soon as possible for a 6 month rolling contract in the Doncaster area. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and producing documentation for HV substation commissioning and Overhead Line Section proving. The role will also include preparing the commissioning documentation, testing procedures and hand back documentation.
- Preparation of commissioning documentation, testing procedures and hand back test reports.
- To liaise with others within the team and plan and resource work
- Making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures;
- Scheduling and co-ordinating work to tight deadlines;
- Ensuring that equipment works to Network rail specification;
- Create and approve test procedures;
- Liaising with in house installation/project engineers/managers
- Attending meetings with clients;
- Writing reports and documentation;
- Provide technical engineering support to staff.
- Experience of Network Rail HV switchgear - overhead line.
- Previous rail environment experience an advantage but not essential.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft systems.
Should you wish to apply or want more information on the role, please do not hesitate in contacting Jerell Hammond from Spencer Ogden.
For more information about this role please contact our London office