- Location: Perth
- Salary: AUD 45 per hour + Super
- AUD 45 per hour + Super
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
Spencer Ogden has partnered with a rapidly expanding Horizontal Directional Drilling contractor to find 2x experienced Drillers / Trackers to support their Perth operations.
Working within the Greater Perth region 5 days a week (with the occasional overtime shift) 10hrs a day.
- Experience operating horizonal directional drills
- Certificate 3 in Directional Drilling.
- Ability to read and interpret site plans & DBYD drawings
- HR Class Driver's License
- Ability to lead a crew and take full control of the job.
- White Card
- Covid19 Vaccination
- Exposure to working around live services electricity, natural gas, water, and sewage disposal
- Hands-on experience as an accredited Cable Layer
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management (RIIOHS302A) an advantage
- First Aid & CPR
- RIICCM202D Identify, Locate & Protect Underground Services
- Excavator operator cert
- Installation of telco pits over existing infrastructure
- Rod, Rope and Pipework
In Return you will receive:
- Weekly pay + Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Ongoing support from the Spencer Ogden team, and access to exclusive opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply through this job board.