- Supervise safe drilling operations to ensure that drilling operations are safe, environmentally conscious and cost-efficient
- Well design and cost estimates during early stages as well as finalizing well designs and drilling programs for exploration, delineation and development wells
- Work closely with Geoscientists, Completions Engineers, Production Ops, Regulatory Analysts and Reservoir Engineers.
- Monitor real time and post well costs
- Report to the Drilling Manager; update the Drilling Manager with all progress and incidents and consulting on higher risk problems and projects
- 5-10+ years of experience with large scale hands on drilling engineering and operations
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Must have drilling experince in Eagle Ford.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office