Essential Job Functions
* Responsible for well design, planning, monitoring, and providing technical support for daily drilling operations
* Responsible for communication with sub-surface team and other disciplines to produce a well design which is fully functional for "life of well", and meets all objectives.
* Responsible for producing a well design which is compliant with all government/regulatory requirements, and in keeping with asset integrity as it relates to environment and personal safety
* Responsible for tracking daily well cost and daily drilling progress.
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
* Atleast 3 years of experience as a drilling engineer, 5 years of relevant experience preferred.
* Knowledge of sound engineering principals and ability to apply them to a well design
* Horizontal drilling experience in unconventional resource plays
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office