Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118961
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Sales & Business Dev, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 10/01/2018
Drive a culture of Safety by:
- Ensuring all appropriate actions are taken to implement the HS&E procedures and legislative
- Monitoring safety performance within area of responsibility;
- Demonstrating commitment to safety through leadership and participating in safety initiatives;
- Ensuring all staff and contractors are appropriately trained to the company's safety standards and complying with the organization's safety procedures.
- Ensure HSE Emergency Response Systems are developed, documented, tested, with the confidence that the Drilling Team is capable of responding to a 'real-life' emergency.
- Immediately report any unsafe work practices or conditions.
- Ensure all documentation required for drilling approval is prepared, reviewed and agreed in line with company procedures.
- Work closely with the Drilling Engineering team in support of Drilling Operations.
- Act as escalation point for all Drilling unit enquiries, drilling contractor enquiries and governmental authority questions relating to drilling operations.
- Review and approve operational procedures and programs.
- Ensure cost control compliance versus AFE's in line with authority limits.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- IWCF certification
- HUET certification
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 15 + years experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 10 years drilling floor experience.
- Industry training in areas of drilling/production technology, offshore operations, HSE and contracts
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321