This position safely and timely picks up and delivers repaired apparatuses, apparatuses to be services and new motors, parts and controls between the plant and customers, vendors and associates.
- Read customer orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed/shipped.
- Ensure customer orders, delivery tickets, picking lists, sales orders, customer records and any other necessary documents are completed prior to loading or delivery.
- Safely transport product to and from specified locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Develop and maintain an efficient routing system and an organized/efficient loading and unloading system.
- Maintain service and appearance of route trucks.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping.
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves or bins according to the sequence.
- Internally distribute delivery, shipping and work order documents.
Competencies & Requirements:
- Must have an active/valid Class A CDL in the State of Colorado
- 3+ years of route driving experience
- Forklift certification preferred, knowledge of safe operation & experience in required.
- Overhead crane and hoist operating experience required.
- Strong customer orientation and service
- Ability to effecively read maps.
- Ability to life more then 50lbs.
Pay range $16-24/hour DOE
Mon-Fri schedule with plenty of OT
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office