Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers - South West
Are you a qualified Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer looking for your next challenge?
We are recruiting on behalf of a large and growing reputable utility company.
Our Clients provide Smart Meter installation and maintenance to over 600,000 customers.
We are looking to recruit experienced Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers across the UK.
The Job offers
- Basic Salary starting at £29,000 - £30,000
- 5% matched pension + 4% benefits allowance to use on a range of benefits (healthcare cash plan/ workplace ISA/ tech scheme/ taste card/ gym membership + many more)
- Monthly bonus
- Company van, tools, PPE, phone, an annual salary review, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts
- £60 per month for food & drinks whilst out on the road
We are looking for experienced Dual Fuel Smart Meter engineers, who have experience of carrying out smart meter installs.
It is essential that you have the following:
- Dual Fuel Smart Metering experience
- CMA1/CCN1 + MET1 qualifications (or equivalent) - in date
- MOCOPA authorisation and, or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering -
- or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering - Dual Fuel
* UK Driving Licence
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Please get in touch with out Manchester office to
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office