Dual Fuel SMART Meter Engineers
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121183
Location: England, west midlands
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus, Van, PPE, HHD etc.
Date posted: 15/02/2018
- £30,000 - £32,000 basic (based on experience)
- 3 dual fuel jobs each day
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunities to develop management careers
- A current CMA1, CCN1, Diploma in Smart Installation (Gas or Dual Fuel) or an equivalent aligned ACS qualification.
- A current MET1, 2 or 4 or FCO1 qualification.
- A current qualification in ONE of the following: MOCoPA single phase, multiphase cut-out/City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 and 3; City & Guilds 2357 Level 2 and 3/City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 & 3/NVQ Level 3 Electro Technical Services Installations/Diploma in Smart Installation (Power or Dual Fuel).
- At least 6 months' practical experience installing gas and electric dual fuel meters.
- A current driving license with no more than 6 penalty points
Please speak with Daniel Clark for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office