Job Title: E&I&C Commissioning Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for an E&I&C Commissioning Engineer, who will be based in Saudi Arabia for a 6-months contract duration.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Commissioning E&I&C equipment of Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP)
- Managing, performing, coordinating and monitoring the commissioning of specified systems
- Perform commissioning according to the specifications and engineering documents
- Ensure commissioning, operation, quality record and feedback documentation are issued
- Ensure technical deviations are reported with a corresponding non-conformance report
- Maintain logbooks to record commissioning and operational events
- Coordinate tasks within site team and with engineering
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- A least 2 years of relevant experience in commissioning E&I&C equipment of ESP
- Proficiency in General Electric and/or Alstom ESP system
- Proficiency in EPIC system
- Any relevant experience in power/desalination plant commissioning is an added advantage
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321