Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117863
Location: England, Staffordshire, Burton-On-Trent
Sector: Production, Aerospace
Salary: £35000.00 - £42000 per annum
Date posted: 04/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Electrical, controls and instrumentation engineer - Burton upon Trent - Up to £42K
Working for an international company you would be involved in the systems division producing products for the bulk handling and power industries.
You will be responsible for all aspects of electrical control system design work including producing parts lists, electrical schematics and back panel layouts, writing PC/PLC logic and control software, testing and then commissioning on site.
Job Title: Systems Engineer (EC&I Engineer)
Location: Burton upon Trent
Salary: Up to £42K
Hours: 37 hours (Mon-Thurs 8.15 am-4.30pm, Fri 8.15am - 3.35pm)
EC&I Engineer Responsibilities:
* Execute contracts from concept to customer handover
* Use and application of PLC software (e.g. Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Siemens, NI etc.)
* Design any customer components that may be necessary to complete installation
* Assist in the development, build, inspection and commissioning of products
* Produce written reports, quotations, Operation and Maintenance manuals, and product risk assessments
* Inspect the finished components to ensure that they are correct to specification
* Provide customer and in-house training
* Identify any key drawing and documentation issues or problems
* Assist at customer sites with inspection and collection of information of existing plant, equipment, operations and software
* Liaise with site installation personnel and on-site management as contracts require
EC&I Engineer Requirements:
* Ability to produce electrical control systems
* Producing electrical schematics and back panel layouts
* Write PC/ PLC Logic control software
* Able to travel internationally in order to commission and assist at customer sites
The company are able to offer interviews slots immediately and are very flexible on times and dates. Please apply ASAP in order to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.