We are currently looking for an HSE Engineer for a project in Central Java.
Start Date: 1-Dec 2018
End Date: 31-Mar 2019 (could be extended base on site progress/requirement)
Your scope of work will be to assist on the day to day management of HSE activities.
- Develop the Project HSE Plan and Procedure for work related to scope of supply
- Manage subcontractor work force and EHS representatives to drive compliant to the cpmpany and Client's EHS requirement
- Participate in period site HSE activities with client, including but not limited to review, auditing, sampling and inspection
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Project HSE Plan and Procedures for their area of responsibilities and types of work activities
- Coordinate with client representatives to ensure full understanding of HSE requirements and to resolve issues of concern of his area of responsibilities
- Carry out investigations of HSE related incidents where required and prepares reports with recommendations for remedial action
- Lead and carry out Tool Box Talk in their particular area and make sure that these meetings are effective
- Identifies project and local regulatory HSE training needs based on the work activities and incident trends for the particular area
- Actively participates in risk assessments for critical operations to help identify and mitigate hazards
- Takes action and reports immediately to the HSE Manager, any dangerous actions and/or situations
- To be a constant advisor on the field for any problem related to HSE for all personnel
- Diploma / HSE Certificate
- Knowledge of local regulations
- Power Plant experience
- Bahasa Indonesia and English spoken/written
- Indonesian citizen
To apply, send your CV as well as a message explaining your relevant experience based on the description above.
ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORTLISTED
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321