12 Month Contract (Possibility for extension) opportunity for a highly experienced Electrical Asset Engineer to join a major Power Owner Operator in regional Queensland.
The New Role Involves:
- Supporting the improvement of plant performance, availability and cost effectiveness through developing improved processes and capital projects.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Developing and reviewing facilities management strategies.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Electrical Certifications.
- Minimum 5 years' experience undertaking facilities management work.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing Balance of plant maintenance plans.
- A key understanding of Asset Management principles including equipment strategy, business risk management, RCA investigations and plant modifications.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively to meet established outcomes.
How Do I Get This Amazing Job:
- Please forward your most current CV to email@example.com or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office