Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108085
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Design & Engineering, Building Services, Built Environment
Salary: US$100000.00 per annum
Date posted: 27/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
- Plans and conducts work requiring judgment regarding the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Successfully completes small to medium projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Works closely with Project Managers (PM) or Senior Project Field Engineers for technical review and guidance.
- Prepare basic deliverables and products including calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- Evaluate fundamental engineering guidelines, code compliance requirements and industry standards.
- Examine field conditions as required to support development and completion of projects.
- Assist in the preparation of commissioning specifications and basis of design documents and during design and submittal reviews.
- Assist in developing proposals and responses to RFP's on commissioning projects.
- Assist in the documentation processes and assist in the development of procedures related to commissioning activities.
- Attend meetings with architects, owners and building managers to discuss future and or current projects.
- Responsible for meeting the client's project and financial goals and objectives.
- Assist in business development by pursuing new work including participation in client presentations.
- Represent the company in a professional manner in all dealings with owners, architects, vendors, other design professionals and contractors.
- Assist in the firm's human resource efforts through training and mentoring junior firm members.
- Updates job knowledge and technical expertise by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, participating in technical organizations and obtaining certifications in area of expertise and participating in the firm's Technical Committee as requested.
- Interstate travel is periodically required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.