One of the largest MEP Consultancies in the US is seeking an experience Electrical Commissioning Engineer for design-build & turn key projects.
- Attend meetings with the design and construction team to review the project goals and schedule to assist with commissioning activities at appropriate times in the construction process
- Prepare final commissioning plan
- Review specifications and design documentation to ensure the systems can be properly commissioned and maintained
- Review project submittals for consistency with the design intent, basis of design and the owners project requirements
- Develop the commissioning verification sheets and test procedures
- Provide field verification through witnessing and testing to ensure project quality and adherence to design
- Facilitate issue resolution between multiple types of project team members: owners, engineers, facility operations staff, and contractors; Provide technical, communication and leadership skills necessary to effectively present findings and corrective actions to the client
- Prepare final commissioning report and systems manual
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Facilities); Combined work experience in facility management and construction may be substituted for BS in engineering
- Professional Engineering License
- 3+ years' experience in any one of the following areas are ideal candidates for positions in the commissioning field
- Experience using AutoCAD & REVIT
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.