Title: Design Engineer - Electrical - Nuclear
Length: 10 month (minimum)
Within a project team under the functional leadership of the Project Manager, the Design Engineer (technical specialist) is responsible for completing engineering assignment within his/her field of expertise.
- Draft and adhere to design service and predictions
- Establish design principles for installations/equipment/structures.
- Collaborate with Owner and the other designers in developing the other designs in developing the project design.
- Ensure dimensioning of the product
- Issue instructions to design/calculation team
- Check progress of any graphic materials and and measurements overviews
- Ensure drafting/editing of any Design Notes, Drafts. Specifications. Technical Specification and Briefs etc
- Draft cost estimations
- Analyse offers submitted by Bidders
- Verify completion documents
- Inspect equipment at plant and on site
- Inspect completed works
- Comply with and enforce compliance with Health/Safety guidelines set out in the Project Safety Plan
Number of working days: 5
Average hours per week: 40
- Minimum Masters Degree in Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience working in Nuclear
- Interest in the analysis and research of solutions to a variety of technical problems withing electrical power systems.
- Proficient knowledge of French and Dutch and a decent level of English
- Security Clearance
For more information about this role please contact our London office