We are seeking an experienced Electrical Designer that will be responsible for the completion and maintenance of high quality electrical designs for the built environemnt.
Areas of Focus
Lighting & power distribution, using AutoCAD and Revit, while complying with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and other industry standards.
- Performs electrical systems design and engineering for distribution power and lighting.
- Performs special systems design and engineering for low voltage systems.
- Attends site surveys and contributes to engineering studies.
- Performs electrical engineering studies and reports.
- Ensures coordinated design on projects and the development of design drawings and specifications.
- Reviews his/her drawings and technical specifications for quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Minimum of two to five years' experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit. MicroStation a plus.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.