Electrical Design Engineer - Multi Utilities
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LONMS-ElecEngUti
Location: England, London
Sector: T&D, Utilities
Date posted: 09/03/2017
The design teams are critical to the development of the business both in terms of designing electricity utility networks for new projects and in developing strong relationships with our customers. We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join an established team based at either our new Slough or Bristol office, to work on the increasing number of design projects in the new housing and commercial market sectors.
* Managing the design through to project lifecycle, to the highest quality and standards.
* Working closely with our Business Development team and Project Managers to compile project bids.
* Proactively taking and promoting our unique offer for utility infrastructure services to our customers.
* Conducting site visits and meeting with customers, therefore excellent customer management skills (internal and external) are essential.
* Working effectively within an established team and understanding how to manage customer expectations at all levels
* Minimum HNC in an engineering discipline.
* Relevant design and costing experience in the utility or similar sector.
* Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
* Knowledge Electricity networks.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
For more information about this role please contact our London office