Electrical Engineer (Entry Level/ Graduate)
Location: New York City
Package: $60,000 + Benefits
Years of Experience: Non Required - Up to 3
Qualifications Required: At least an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering
Our client is a market leading Professional Engineering firm serving New York City and the surrounding regions.
They are specialists in design, inspection, comissioning and material testing on real-estate projects in the New York Metro area.
They are now seeking an Entry-Level Electrical Engineer with at least an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering and basic proficiency in AUTOCAD.
- Develop design drawings and specifications of electrical systems for buildingnormal/emergency power, lighting, controls, and energy management
- Lead and coordinate with engineers, designers, AutoCAD technicians and clerical staff
- Interface with clients to discuss changes to designs and/or specifications
- Coordinate with other design team members including architects, structural engineers
- Attend design team meetings as required.
If you are interested to apply for this position please send an up to date copy of your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Candidates must have eligbility to work in the United States and be available to start work within 6 weeks.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.