Electrical Engineer III
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110291
Location: USA, Colorado, Greenwood Village
Sector: T&D, Utilities
Date posted: 22/08/2017
Local utility firm that owns interconnection grids on military bases is looking for an Electrical Engineer to design sub-transmission systems, substations, switching stations and industrial power distribution systems.
The Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Developing concept design alternatives, engineering calculations, analysis, and engineering estimates for major capital upgrade projects for substations and distribution systems.
- Analyzing electrical fault events, power quality issues, and system loading scenarios
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of power system protection and relaying schemes for electrical distribution system
Key qualifications for this role are:
- Expert knowledge in medium voltage electrical substations and distribution
- Expert knowledge in power system analysis, distribution system modeling and protective device coordination
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office