Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH106711
Location: England, London, North West London
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 09/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client one of UK's leading organic waste management operators are looking to hire a highly skilled Electrical Engineer. This exciting position pays a competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 + per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in the development of a green energy start-up company.
The Electrical Engineer is a mobile position covering the 5 AD plants in the Southern region with particular focus on the North and West sites. The Electrical Engineer must maintain, repair and improve a variety of equipment safely and efficiently. Prominently working on the company's anaerobic digestion facilities, but also providing support to customers, ensuring systems remain on-line and available with the minimum possible downtime.
Electrical Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with plant managers to deliver effective support.
* General building services work.
* Control panel fault finding and control panel modifications / upgrades from provided diagrams.
* System testing, isolations and termination.
* Automotive electrical work.
* Provide thorough method statements and risk assessments for all tasks including preventative maintenance program.
* Provide basic training for site operatives.
Electrical Engineer desired experience:
* Electrical qualification and experience.
* Working knowledge of similar renewable processes.
* Experience of working within a regulated environment.
* First hand an advantage.
* Telehandler certificate an advantage.
* Confined space trained.
* Appointed Person qualification - crane operation.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office