One of our leading E&M engineering companies in Hong Kong are seeking for Electrical Engineers to work on a new project and also a large residential project in N.T.
Our client operates in Hong Kong, PRC and Macau. 30 year's expertise in E&M engineering. Works includes new upgrade installation, maintenance services for buildings and facilities, providing design, testing and commissioning in areas of air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation system, fire services, plumbing and drainage system, electrical and ELV system.Responsibilities:
- Handle project activities, attend meetings and site inspections
- Conduct testing and commissioning including technical submissions for electrical works
- Installation for new build projects including maintenance, repairs, A&A works
- Liaise with Contractor, Client and Consultants
- Ensure site operation are on track and gearing towards deadline of project
- Higher Certificate or above in Building Services / Electrical Engineering
- Residential and New Build experience or A&A projects will have an advantage.
- Registered Electrical workers will have an advantage
- Min. 3-5 years' hands-on experience in E&M engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drawings and MS Office operations.
- Command of both written and spoken English & Chinese.
For more details of this position you can reach us on Tel: +852 3726 8223. For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office