Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117596
Location: USA, Nebraska, Lincoln
Sector: T&D, Utilities
Date posted: 01/12/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A medium sized, growing engineering and design firm based in Lincoln, Nebraska is looking for an Engineer to join their Electrical Power Team within the beginning of 2018.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years design experience with an active P.E. license and the following competencies:
- Ability to complete detailed design of medium to extra high voltage utility substations including one-line diagrams, protection and control schematic development, wiring diagrams, SCADA, communications, substation physical layouts, material lists, conduit and cable sizing/routing, AC and DC systems calculations and sizing, and substation grounding.
- Working knowledge of all national electric codes and standards
- Experience in preparing engineering packages including specifications and drawings for clients
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- A BSEE from an accredited univerity
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office