A fast-growing, dynamic company who is rapidly growing in the Solar industry is looking for applications for hardware and software ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS to join their team. The company is looking for a creative, intelligent, and driven professionals who want to make a difference in the renewable technology field and further develop his skills.
The Solar Electrical Engineer will design and generate construction documents for residential, commercial and utility-scale solar PV systems. Coordinate activities between clients, utilities, permit agencies, contractors, and other engineering firms
Typical duties may include:
* Program / configure control systems to meet client and company management performance specifications.
* Spec and assist in sourcing of PLCs and other electrical components.
* Evaluate, design and program electrical systems, products, components, and applications.
* Assures product quality by designing QA/QC testing methods, testing finished products and system capabilities.
* Ensure products are in compliance with Federal and State regulations and oversee product certifications as required.
* Assess, evaluate, and report on proposals for design to specific client projects efficiencies.
* Troubleshoot, Maintaining and modifying electrical systems in both prototypes and installed products.
* Working collaboratively with engineering peers (mechanical, electrical, & software), manufacturing shop leads, and field service engineers.
* Works with OEM suppliers and or component vendors to specify, develop and debug new products, production equipment, and complete production lines as required to produce products that meet or exceed our customer's performance requirements.
* Understanding and ensuring compliance with the health and safety regulations and quality standards of the country in which work is undertaken.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience designing and/or configuring controls: microcontrollers or PLC's, preferably both.
* Experience in designing medium voltage (MV) electrical systems.
* Expert in SCADA or similar drafting software.
* Some experience as PV installer preferred.
* Knowledgeable in wireless communications (wifi, Zigbee, or similar)
* Must be self-directed and resourceful, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and lead teams.
* Experience with solar PV technology preferred.
* Solar farm construction experience.
* Bachelors of Electrical Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a four-year college or equivalent industry experience.
* Minimum 1-year experience designing and implementing process control solutions, programming PLCs
* Ability to understand and draw a full set of electrical prints.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1875602
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321