Our client is currently seeking for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS to join their team. The company is looking for a creative, intelligent, and driven professionals who want to make a difference in the renewable technology field and further develop his skills. Preferred but not limited candidates should have work experience with EVN subsidiaries, working with substations and transmission lines.
The Electrical Engineer will design and generate construction documents for utility-scale solar PV systems. Coordinate activities between clients, utilities, permit agencies, contractors, and other engineering firms
* Ensure products are in compliance with Federal and State regulations and oversee product certifications as required.
* Assess, evaluate, and report on proposals for design to specific client projects efficiencies.
* Troubleshoot, Maintaining and modifying electrical systems in both prototypes and installed products.
* Working collaboratively with engineering peers (mechanical, electrical, & software), manufacturing shop leads, and field service engineers.
* Works with OEM suppliers and or component vendors to specify, develop and debug new products, production equipment, and complete production lines as required to produce products that meet or exceed our customer's performance requirements.
* Understanding and ensuring compliance with the health and safety regulations and quality standards of the country in which work is undertaken.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Understanding the Vietnamese laws and regulation
* Vietnamese and English speakers only
* Solar farm construction experience is preferred.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1875602
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321