A leading MEP Consultancy in the Greater New York City area is seeking Electrical Engineers at all levels to support an extensive project pipeline within the Built Environment.
- Service utility coordination
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm
- Low voltage infrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
- Construction administration
- Attend client meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years' experience designing electrical systems for the built environment. Project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
- Strong working knowledge of NYC building and energy codes
- Experience with REVIT & AutoCAD
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.