Electrical Engineering Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120656
Location: England, London
Sector: Transmission and Distribution, Power
Date posted: 06/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
My Client is seeking a a project manager to join their team within the global energy storage market, you will be responsible for the development and construction of some of the most agile, complex, and technologically advanced assets in the world.
Technologically savvy and highly organised, you will be responsible for the detail behind the budgets, scope, planning, and the on-time delivery of multiple energy storage system projects. The energy industry is ever-changing and the challenge is to take an agile approach to ensure the projects remain able to compete across a variety of markets and use cases.
All these tasks are performed in close collaboration with the technical, software, markets, finance and business development teams. You will develop the best delivery solutions with the freedom and responsibility to innovate and bring your project management skills to life.
- Managing multiple projects from development through to installation and commissioning
- Liaising with battery manufacturers and HV electrical designers
- Budget estimating and post contract administration
- Defining scope of works and interfaces between 3rd parties
- Responsible for production of monthly project performance reports
- Cost plan, scope and programme management
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure project performance is managed in line with the scope and programme
- Supervision of site acceptance tests, and market qualification testing
- Liaising with the supply chain and DNO's
- Ensuring full Health and Safety compliance
- Around 5 years + experience within a similar role
- A highly organised and adaptable team player
- A self-motivated individual with a proven background in delivering projects on time and on budget within a HV electrical/construction environment
- Experience in working in an industrial setting or within the energy sector
For more information about this role please contact our London office