Spencer Ogden have been engaged to supply multiple Electrical Fitters for an initial 4 month work scope in Metropolitan Melbourne, VIC.
You will be required to carry out maintenance, installation and augmentation duties on electriacal substation sites requiring upgrades.
Key Responsibilities will include;
* Construction and rebuilds of Zone and Distribution substations
* High Voltage and Low Voltage operating
* Installation, inspection and maintenance of electrical assets
* Emergency fault diagnoses and repairs
* Commissioning of new installations
* Panel wiring, construction and installations
* Testing and energizing of customer installations
To be eligable you will have;
*Current VESI training
* Current Victorian Drivers Licnece
* Electrical Systems Certification or Electrical Fitting Certification or equivalent
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office