Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125644
Location: USA, Massachusetts, Framingham
Sector: Plant Erection/ Construction, Power
Salary: US$80000.00 - US$100000 per annum
Date posted: 07/05/2018
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, my client is a premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, our employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
My client has a new opportunity for an experienced Electrician who will be responsible to perform preventative maintenance tasks and respond to service calls, as well as working with our Construction Teams and Operation Group to commission and close out of projects. Ensure contractual obligations are met for solar operations and maintenance services. This position is located in the greater Framingham, MA area.
- Recognizes safety hazards and follows safety guidelines for personal protection, protection of fellow workers and the protection of the public.
- Reads and interprets instruction manuals, blueprints and control system drawings; applies knowledge to daily tasks under the supervision of the Lead Electrician.
- Completes written and electronic records (i.e. work orders, calibration sheets, time cards, material requests) required to document the work in progress and as it is completed.
- Repair, test, troubleshoot, inspect; and install, remove and maintain solar site equipment such as solar panels, inverters, transformers, breakers, switchgear, and SCADA equipment under the supervision of the Lead Solar Electrician.
- Supervise and train apprentice electricians/coworkers to teach proper, safe use of tools and maintenance procedures.
- Employee must arrange own transportation to work location.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of industrial electric/electronic maintenance experience in the repair, inspection, testing, installation and/or maintenance of related electrical/electronic equipment.
- Current Journeyman Electrician License in Massachusetts and NABCEP certification.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of electricity, voltage and current relationships for both AC and DC circuits.
- Knowledge of Solar PV a plus.
- Valid Drivers' License in good standing, issued by state of residence.
- Ability to successfully complete position training and testing requirements.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, lift, carry, reach, climb, hear, see, and work on ladders for extended periods of time with hands and arms at heights to install and troubleshoot equipment.
- OSHA training and certification preferred.
- Travel and flexibility for 'on call' support or varied schedule needs.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.