My Client, the leading consultancy organisation specialising in renewable energy, are looking for an Electrical Offshore Wind Expert with the aim of strengthening their industry leading offshore operations. This position is based in Hamberg within multidisciplianry project teams and you will be responsible for performing responsible for performing diverse technical, commercial and strategic advisory services specifically from an electrical point of view.
A succesful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant university degree (Master or equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in respective electrical positions in a professional environment related to offshore wind energy;
Offshore Wind Skills
- Good understanding of offshore wind project development, project economics, risks and financing aspects
- Subject matter expertise in all electrical aspects of an offshore wind farm incl. internal array cables, offshore substations, grid connection.
- Basic technical expertise in all core areas of an offshore wind farm of benefit
- Experience in negotiating and executing respective construction contracts would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic to develop new service offerings on a project level, but also in the broader energy transition context
If this position is of interest then please send your CV to email@example.com. Also feel free to give me a call +442072689254
For more information about this role please contact our London office