Electrical Project Engineer (Electrical/Controls/Instrumentaion)
Seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to oversee the electrical construction and commissioning activities including installation of HV/LV distribution, instrumentation and controls. Liaise with relevant parties to ensure project is delivered within budget and time. Implement work scopes with reference to standards and safety procedures.
- Manage the overall electrical construction and commissioning activities
- Installation and commissioning or HV/LV distribution, instrumentation, controls, communications single phase,
- Review designs and ensure installations are in line
- Plan, review and monitor work scopes
- Ensure work is carried out to safety standards and Australian Standards.
- Produce relevant documentation and reporting
- Coordination with other teams to ensure requirements are met and on schedule
- Development of scopes, specifications
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 5 - 10 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Australian Standards
- Experience in completions, construction to commissioning
- Experience in Heavy Industry Electrical Construction and Installation
- Good communication skills
Please send me your CV to email@example.com or contact me on +61 8 6280 2406.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office