Purpose of the role is to lead the Project Implementation / Electrical Engineer function on site during the construction phase of the project. The project will require someone with a strong HV background.
You will be required to be on site daily, however, there maybe be fluctuations in workload with some weekend and out of hours working required during the course of the project.
* Review and report on both civil and electrical drawings
* Structured input into the overall design/system requirements to ensure Site's key and future requirements are achieved
* Issuing instructions to contractors
* Co-ordinating the review of information prepared by the various contractors
* Considering items submitted by the contractor for 'approval'
* Managing change control procedures
* Reviewing the progress of the works and preparing reports based on the quality and conformation with agreed specifications / contracts
* Validating or certifying payments
* Considering claims
* Ensuring that the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) is implemented fully and that all associated documentation is received and collated
* Monitoring commissioning
* Arranging handover
* Certifying practical completion
* Bringing defects to the attention of the contractor
* Issuing the certificate of making good defects
* Agreeing the final account
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office