Electrical Project Engineer - Northwest
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : MAN-EPE-01
Location: England, north west
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 07/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Electrical Project Engineer - 24 Months - Food / FMCG
I am currently recruiting an experienced Electrical Project Engineer, to work within a Capital Projects team who are responsible for Electrical / Control Projects.
The work includes the design, implementation, installation and commissioning of projects and provides the opportunity to work within a very successful blue chip company.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Electrical Engineering experience within the food or beverage industries and a sound knowledge of electrical and P.L.C. systems.
* Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
* Time served apprentice with relevant electrical qualifications.
* Good people management and motivational skills.
* The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
* The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
Duties include writing specifications, liaising with and managing contractors, ensuring designs are to electrical standards, providing support for commissioning teams, control of project budget and delivery to plan.
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 227 4917
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office