Electrical - Project Manager - CT
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122384
Location: USA, Connecticut
Sector: Build, Site Agent and Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: US$0.00 - US$120000 per annum
Date posted: 23/03/2018
Work Location: Connecticut Region, Remote Opportunity
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary
About the Company:
My client is a national energy efficiency services company, providing engineering with on-site turn-key installations within facilities such as grocery stores, distribution centers and manufacturing locations. These energy efficiency retrofit projects include technologies such as LED lighting, compressed air, building controls, motors and VFDs.
Their team has grown deep experience in the industries where we focus our efforts, helping us to develop practical energy efficiency approaches that provide energy savings, without changing the way our customers run their business.
Education and Certification Requirement:
- Master's license (or equivalent) in the state of Connecticut
- Willingness to become license holder for GES.
- Bachelor's Degree in project management, construction management or engineering (or related trade experience/education).
- PMP certification a plus
3 + years of Project Management ideally in a Commercial or Industrial environment. Strong Management and Communication skills needed in addition to experience with project implementation in a commercial setting.
General Knowledge & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading project implementation at a variety of locations across the Connecticut/Northeast Region.
- Complete knowledge of all project management processes will be required.
- The Manager will have ownership of multiple projects (5-30projects) ranging from 100K-1M in size.
- These are fast paced 3-4 month projects spread out across a large region.
- Proven experience with; scope management, risk management, procurement management, communication management, stakeholder management, schedule management and cost management.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel, Word and be able to quickly communicate through online project management portal.
- CAD and entry level programming skills are also preferred.
- 50%-70% of the Project Managers time will be spent traveling to and from project sites.
- Individual's personality should be customer service centric, having evidence of working collaboratively with customer's on-site management to ensure project implementations would be successful.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.