Our client, a market leading manufacturer of wind turbines in Germany and globally are looking for a Purchaser for Electrical Components. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as top quality career progression opportunities. This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced purchaser to come on board and work as part of a well-established team to the company vision, and further develop their skills within the industry.
Purchaser duties and responsibilities:
- Purchasing of electrical components for cabinet production
- Implement purchasing strategy
- Identify and qualify new suppliers
- Engage in controlling of cost working alongside deadlines
- Work in line with all steps of procurement process including; supplier qualification, negotiation, contract negotiation, market surveying
- Experience in implementation of procurement process within European market
- Fluent capability in German language
- Experience working within wind industry alongside electrical components or similar
- Strong negotiation skills alongside adaptability and responsiveness to emergency situations
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9355.
For more information about this role please contact our London office