The Electrical Services Technician role requires the installation and repair of electrical equipment such as switchgears, MCC's, panel boards and variable frequency drives (VFD's). May assist in other departments within the business group with in-shop and field service work on electric motors, overhead bridge cranes, wind turbines, gearboxes and related components.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance and avoid unsightly, hazardous and unreliable wiring consistent with the national electric code.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads assembles and electrical conduit.
- Pull wiring through conduit.
- Follow schematics or blueprints to install or troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Install and/or troubleshoot motor control systems.
- Connect all cables to equipment to ensure elctrical compatibility utilizing equipment; such as metes and meggers.
- Start up and test installed electrical equipment or system.
Competencies & Requirements:
- Excellent electrical, troubleshooting and mechanical skills.
- 5+ years of experience in the industrial and commercial electrical field.
- Master Electrican Licensee in the State of Colorado preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Pay range $22-32/hour DOE
80% field service / 20% shop service
Mon-Fri work schedule with plenty of OT available
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office