ELECTRICAL SITE INSPECTOR with Solar Construction Farm experience is needed to construct a safe and quality (QA/QC) project, knowledgeable in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting electrical components of the solar project.
This position is responsible for assisting the Project Management team with drawings, submitting, job cost, QA/QC and field operations.
- Knowledgeable in electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential solar PV systems
- Ensure electrical systems meet company standard job specifications, the National Electrical Code, and other relevant local codes
- Act as an on-site supervisor for teams and provide regular reports of team activities to the project manager
- Assist in job safety and overall crew support including staging materials, QA/QC, general site work support, as well as site preparation and clean up
- Coordinate and communicate with Project Manager on site
- Correspond professionally with homeowners
- Provide regular updates of job status, complete necessary paperwork, and photos
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot projects
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solar Electrical components experience preferred
- Solar farm/ plants experience required
* Solar Farm Construction Experience
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1875602
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321