Job Title: Electrical Technical Advisor (South Korea)
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for an Electrical Technical Advisor, who will be based in South Korea for 1-day.
Location: Taean, South Korea
Assignment Duration: 1 day
- Perform Generator Characteristic Test on site
- Interpret drawings, procedures and specifications
- Clean, prepare and assemble components, as per instructions
- Ensure product quality and conformance of the established quality assurance system
- Interact with both internal and external customers, as needed
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Generator Characteristic Test
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321