Spencer Ogden are looking to hire a Lead Electrical Resident Engineer to manage the construction of a large scale onshore wind greenfield project in Ukraine.
Ideal candidates will have the following Experience/Background:
- Have an excellent understanding of Onshore Wind Farms throughout execution of Electrical BoP
- Ideally been involved in Emerging Markets
- Confident ability to report to Senior Management, and take part in Steering Committee Meetings with lenders/Project Leaders.
- Excellent understanding of BoP works
- Must have an Electrical Engineering Degree
- English mandatory, Ukraine or Russian languages would be a real advantage
You will be hired on a Project basis for a duration of 12-18 months, with the site 1 hour away from Kiev.
If you're interested in hearing more, please send through your CV.
For more information about this role please contact our London office