Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114524
Location: Germany, Bremen
Sector: Offshore Marine Crew, Marine
Salary: €45000 - €65000 per annum + package, offshore allowance
Date posted: 10/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Due to a vast amount of growth our client is looking to bring on a permanent Electrical Technician to be based out of Germany paying a competitive salary of €45,000-€65,000 per annum + benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting offshore wind company that invests into its employees' career development and provides a flexible, autonomous way of working. You will be predominantly tasked with maintaining and inspecting components on offshore substations and transition pieces.
Electrical Technician duties and responsibilities:
* Maintain and inspect primary and secondary components on offshore substations and transition pieces
* Carry out interference suppression inserts to ensure safe operating conditions
* Organize the preparation and follow-up as well as documentation of offshore operations
* Monitor offshore work during commissioning and pre-commissioning
* Technical elaboration of work instructions, method statements and hazard assessments
Electrical Technician desired experience:
* Completed technical vocational training and advanced training as an Electrical Technician
* Professional experience as a master / technician of electrical engineering and very good knowledge in the field of energy engineering
* Knowledge of the structure and function of protective devices on primary components
* Good knowledge and experience in the field of secondary technology in substations and switchgear (eg network protection, transformer protection, self-service systems, measuring and control technology) as well as switching capacity in high voltage and low voltage networks
* Very good team working skills, flexibility and resilience
* Ability to use MS Office applications
* Valid driving license
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office