The Industrial Electrician II will be responsible for electrical wiring, electronic installation, testing, alteration, maintenance and repair of electrical systems, motors and related equipment.
Must be up to date on TDLR certifications (non expired). Must be open to night-shift and will receive $3 shift differential.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using such tools as a hacksaw, pipe threader, rules and conduit benders.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and identify hazards.
- Installation of cable glance.
- Must have wiring and cable installation by machine, hand and in cable trays.
- Must be able to troubleshoot.
- Is responsible for making final electrical connections including Voltages at 480v/3 phase after installation of conduit.
- Design layout and installation of electrical wiring based on job specification.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation or replacement.
- High School Diploma/GED desired; Certified Electrical Journeyman License desired.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years' industrial electrical experience with direct industry experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and NEC requirements.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within particular field.
- Works under general supervision.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office