Seeking an experienced Electrician within a hydro power station in regional NSW/ACT.
Your New Role:
- You will be responsible for switchboard installation, modifications and testing.
- Installation of wiring and wiring accessories.
- Undertake day-to day preventative maintenance to ensure that all systems comply and adhere to the required standards of compliance and OH&S, in line with company policy.
- Actively pursuing continuous improvement in business process and the development and maintenance of safe work methods.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Trade Qualifications.
- Confined Space.
- Working at Heights.
- Basic Fire / Fire Extinguisher Essential.
- EEHA & HV Switching advantageous.
- Installation & calibration of instrumentation advantageous.
- Knowledge of hydro power station equipment and integration with ancillary plant.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster where required.
- Current driver's license.
Benefits At Your New Job:
- A great work culture
- Opportunities for long term employment.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?:
- Send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Alex on +61 (08) 6280 2425 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office