- Location: Western Australia
- Salary: $62 - 70 per hour + Super
- Western Australia
- $62 - 70 per hour + Super
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
New role starting in January, 6 month contract leading to perm position. Great opportunity for someone looking for career development as the company are keen to train people up into Team Lead and Supervisory roles.
Criteria for ideal candidate:
- WA A grade electrical licence.
- Working at heights / EWP.
- Instrumentation experience highly regarded.
- 12-hour day shifts including the occasional nightshift (nightshift rates apply).
- Possibility for flexible roster (Adhocroster) capability to work as much as you like.
- Instrumentation experience (higher rate) depending on level of experience.
- 6 Month Contract leading to permenant position.
If you or someone you know is interested in discussing this opportunity further, please send through your current resume and best contact number to email@example.com or call 08 6245 9484.
- SalaryAUD 70 - 77 per hour
Electrical Operator Maintainer Role with a power generation company supporting Chevron and Downer. Postion key details- 3:1 roster- Wheatstone - 3 months minimum contract- $70p/h + super
- Salary$75 - 80 per hour + Super
- LocationWestern Australia
JUMP ON BOARD WITH A NEW TEAM IN THE NEW YEAR WITH ONE OF AUSTRALIAS LARGEST MINING MAINTENACE TEAMS Experience:- Electrical Trade- Need to have worked on bigger equipment than just light vehiclesInformation around the role:12-month contracts and then transition over to perm12 Hour Days - Flights From anywhere in Australia Great Rates!! Cultural Fit:- Need someone to step in and work autonomously once being upskilled- Team work is important and ability to be a team player- Intuitiveness- Willingness to ask for support where needed
- SalaryAUD 50 - 55 per hour + super
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced High Voltage Electrician to work for a leading OEM in the Power Generation industry! Currently seeking an experienced HV electrician for an initial 6 month contract to perm opportunity in Mackay, QLD. Competitive rates on a lifestyle friendly roster 4:3. Overtime with penalty rates. Position scheduled to commence ASAP. Key Criteria for an ideal candidate: - A Grade Electrical licence - Experience within the power industry - HV testing, Maintenance, Installation and commissioning experience - Current first Aid, CPR and LVR certificate If you are interested to know more about this opportunity or know of anyone who may be interested please get in touch for a confidential discussion on 08 6280 2423!