- The Role:
The Electronic Security Specialist will be responsible for all security technology design within our projects. Responsible for security technology innovation to ensure we are offering our clients the latest security. This will be delivered by supporting with RFP, RFQ and RFI submissions. Then on award delivering to cost, schedule and performance. This will include consulting our clients on design, planning, mitigation and implementation. This is a client facing position, travel to project sites to attend meeting with clients, architects, and contractors will be required. The success of this position will be delivered through innovative solutions, communications and team work.
The selected individual will report directly to the Future Technology Director
**The selected individual will have experience in electronic security design, current leading edge security technology material solutions and will be capable of leading entry level Electronic Security Specialists with project tasks and products.
Working location: Washington DC, New York City or Denver.
- Responsible for Electronic Security design format, content and expansion. Accountabilities include Security Technology document controls to include exclusive change management procedures, technology roadmaps, pricing, scheduling and project management duties.
- Develop Security Technology visualizations. This includes all metrics, charts, graphs and 3-D modeling associated with the format, template and client needs as it pertains to each project and TVRA support.
- Executive level summaries of Security Technology, delivered as a presentation to the client on results, recommended security solutions, mitigations and transition to technology implementation.
- Responsible for all RFP/RFI/RFQ responses that pertain to technology design work. Lead all efforts with regard to qualifications, fees, scheduling and project timeline.
- Manage product creation and submission using approved Thornton Tomasetti templates.
- Contribute to the practice's offering of operational center design, training, manning, operations and standard operating procedures.
- Support the OTSS on all business development events that may include meetings, off-sites, briefings, socials and travel
- Support the creation of an OTSS simulation and 3-D visualization walk-thru for marketing purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5-7 years of experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- In-depth background in security technology
- Knowledge of CAD and Revit Software
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.