Electronics Systems Engineer
In this position, you will be leading the electronic development within the framework of space instruments (for the International Space Station) or space equipment (for various missions). This includes:
- Translating challenging equipment level requirements into (multiple) board level requirements
- Performing the equipment conceptual design
- Technical steering of multi-disciplinary design team (internal/external) to work according to specification, planning and cost
- Reviewing the board level electronic circuits keeping in mind the requirements
- Refinement of equipment level design
- Maintaining an overview over the overall equipment design
- Defending equipment level electronic design and trade-offs to the customer
- Preparing the equipment level test procedure
- Supporting the equipment level validation
We expect you to have a master degree in electronics with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar conceptual and technical environment. Experience with defining an electronic concept without the need to know all the details for electronic equipments is an obvious asset as well as maintaining the helicopter view on the complete unit. A good and practical knowledge of the development flow and the interaction with the other disciplines is a strong advantage. Profound knowledge about software and FPGA development is a plus. We expect you to be a pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and result-oriented team player with a broad view on electronics. Fluency in English is an absolute must.
The leading edge technological aspects and the variety of work makes working with this company an exciting challenge. they will offer you a unique opportunity to fully develop your talent/career and prove yourself in one of the top high technological companies in Flanders. A challenging and exciting opportunity in a team of enthusiastic and inspiring colleagues is waiting for you.
Please get in touch with Jordan at Spencer Ogden - Jordan.matthews@Spencer-Ogden.com
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office