Electronics Design Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114733
Location: England, West Sussex, Crawley
Sector: Electrical Engineering, R and D
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension
Date posted: 10/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £45K
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Pension, Employee discounts
Are you a candidate who has the ability to apply and work in the broad spectrum of electronics?
A global medical technology company are looking for suitable electronics engineers who are willing to relish the diverse challenges of a role within the broad spectrum of electronics. You will be undertaking a multitude of different disciplines including Analogue/Digital design, FPGA development, VHDL and microcontrollers.
Working within the medical industry you be responsible for producing high complexity products for a forward thinking company that values its staff members.
This role would ideally suit an Electronics Engineer or Electronics Design Engineer who has a broad set of skills within electronics engineering.
Electronics Design Engineer Requirements
* A good degree (2:1 and above) within an engineering discipline (or equivalent experience)
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge in a broad spectrum of electronics engineering, Candidates are expected to have knowledge of at least 5 of the below:
-Writing Embedded C code
-PCB Design & Schematic
* Willingness to work on a diverse range of projects and engineering disciplines
Electronics Design Engineer Responsibilities
* Actively support the team in the development of new products.
* Undertake electronic and systems-related aspects of product design from initial evaluation through to product development.
* Provide electronic design capability down to PCB level, including schematic design, layout and firmware (FPGA, microcontroller) development
If you fill this role would suit your current experience please apply.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.