Electronics Design Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH116076
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Date posted: 14/12/2017
Job title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: South Manchester
Salary: up to £38,000
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a company who are at the start of a project to develop a brand new range of products to be used as the company's Flagship project range. Working within a team of 6 people you will be covering the entire design process from conception to completion.
This role would ideally suit an Electronics Design Engineer or PCB Design Engineer who has knowledge of circuit design and PCB layout.
Electronics Design Engineer Requirements:
* PCB Design experience using Cadstar or similar package
* Experience of designing and developing microcontroller systems for embedded applications
* Despite working alongside a firmware engineer some knowledge of firmware development will still be needed
* Experience of full product life-cycle
* Knowledge of at least 3 of the below;
- Control circuitry, load drivers, stepper motor control
- Digital/Analog signal conditioning
- Design for EMC
- DC-DC converter design
- Battery management
- Design for mass-production including test equipment and systems
- Embedded C and C++ firmware skills
If you feel this role could be suitable then please apply ASAP. The company are able to interview and bring on board suitable candidates immediately.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.